Please enter your Oregon Tech Identification Number (918...) and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- If you are logging in for the first time, enter your date of birth in MMDDYY order with no punctuation, as your temporary PIN. When you are finished, click the "Login" button.
- For example, January 1, 1992 would be 010192
- If asked to create a new PIN, the PIN should be a combination of six characters that must include at least one number.
- If you have not done so, you will be required to answer three different security questions.
- If you have forgotten your PIN, enter your Oregon Tech Identification Number (918...) in the "User ID" field before clicking the "Forgot PIN?" button.
New Federal requirements now require all Higher Education institutions to gather and report Race and Ethnicity Data. Beginning February 12, 2010, the survey will be displayed after logging into the Web for Student system. After submitting the survey, it will not be displayed again.
If you are having difficulty logging in, please contact the Registrar's Office at 541-885-1300.